About the team:
We are looking for a Product Designer (d/f/m) to shape how Germany buys, sells, leases, and finances vehicles. Mobile.de is Germany’s top automotive e-commerce platform serving millions of visitors every week. Your goal will be to understand and solve problems for users wanting to find their next vehicle.
You will work alongside other designers on the mobile.de product and as part of the broader UX chapter consisting of 30+ designers, researchers and content specialists. You will report to a Design Manager.
We believe in working iteratively in cross-functional teams. We create hypotheses, test them with our users, and utilize data and insights to learn and find the right solution. We believe in working collaboratively within UX and with other roles toward a common goal.
Help drive product development across all stages -- from ideation, concept, and testing to development and iteration
Turn user problems in simple and functional UX solutions
Help shape the long-term product vision
Produce high-quality wireframes and visual designs
Think in design systems across different devices and platforms
Produce both rapid and high-fidelity prototypes to describe the behaviour of concepts
Work with other UX specialists to continually improve the quality of all our products and the way we work
What we are looking for:
You have relevant experience (4+years) in the field of UX/Product design and in creating interactive and appealing UI/UX designs
You are strong in visual design and can maintain a consistent visual language across our products. Your designs are both functional and visually consistent
You can break down user problems and complex systems and translate them into easy-to-use interfaces
You are experienced in working with design tools and creating prototypes, whether in low or high-fidelity
You adapt quickly to new projects and feel comfortable when switching topics
You can design with data: both with research insights and quantitative data
You communicate effectively in English, German is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave