We are currently looking for a Senior Advertising Yield Manager to join the Yield Operations Team at Kijiji. You will report into the Senior Programmatic Advertising and Yield Manager and work closely with other Yield Managers, Ad Technology, Product Management, Analytics and Development teams.
What you’ll do:
Optimise ad inventory availability and yield in order to maximise revenue growth
Own & lead ad testing and optimisation of ad inventory to ensure optimal revenue yield balancing across multiple advertising channels (Display, Google AdSense for Search/Shopping)
Prepare, analyse and develop relevant insights backed by data
Study advertiser behaviour through KPI's and other disciplined analytics in order to optimise prices, cost, sales volume and/or yield from available product resources
Coordinate with other areas, including marketing, sales, pricing, and distribution channel management
Define pricing strategy floor optimisations, testing, analysis, and documentation, and manage rate card per sales channel
Be responsible for revenue reporting and defining booking calendars rules
Maintain and support the relationship with our advertising partners (broad variety of sell side tech solutions within the display field)
Working effectively across multiple teams and divisions (i.e. product development) to create and implement integrated advertising solutions.
Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to the business on yield tracking, and programmatic revenue tracking & ongoing SSP delivery tracking
Work with the Display team to provide guidance on pricing for programmatic floor rates and support the sales team for business propositions
Who you are:
Bachelor's degree (preferred focus of study in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Social Science)
Familiarity with A/B Testing and experiment design
Must possess very strong analytic, strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills
Strong excel and PPT skills for reporting and team presentations
Working experience with analytics platforms like Tableau, Google Datastudio and Google Analytics
Thorough knowledge of online advertising industry and marketplace trends
Solid understanding of ad-technology platforms
Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational and problem solving skills
Understanding of CPM, CPC and CPA models with knowledge of WEB & App ad serving
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more