About the team:
As part of the Advertising BeNeLux team, the Advertiser Success team is a multi-disciplinary team consisting of your role and Demand & AdOps, Ad Tech, Yield, and Trade Marketing specialists who closely collaborate to exceed advertiser’s expectations daily. We team up with the Dutch and Belgium Advertising Sales Teams, and together we’re responsible for all the 3rd party advertising (Programmatic and Direct sold Display, Native & Video Advertising, plus Google Adsense) on our platform, and strive to make our advertisers king!
You are given the opportunity to define the (advertising) data strategy, as well as the responsibility to support our Display, Video and AdSense yield strategy for the Benelux, by active yield management, analysis and thoughtful optimizations across various ad tech platforms.
As such your day to day activities include optimizing yield on our advertising proposition, setup and analyse experiments, collaborating with our ad tech partners, providing advice to the sales team and defining price strategies. As well as creation and monetization of our data strategies to enable our advertisers to target their preferred target audience, also beyond the cookie deprecation next year.
In this role you will be closely working together with Demand & AdOps, Yield and AdTech specialists.
You will report into the Head of Advertiser Success of the Benelux.
What we are looking for:
At least 3 years of proven experience in Data and/or Yield management, preferably in the digital advertising industry;
Understanding of data, ability to work independently with data sets and the ability to challenge analysts.
Ability to combine strategic thinking with being pragmatic, result-driven and strong focus on execution.
Enjoy collaboration across businesses, and ability to establish positive relationships across levels and functions.
Knowledge of Ad servers, SSP's and/or DSP's.
Ability to transform data into insights, presenting these in an engaging way and laying the foundation for business cases.
Bachelor degree or higher, preferably (but not necessary) in Business, Econometrics or Statistics.
Intrinsic interest in digital advertising and publisher industry;
Able to work independently to handle several projects with tight deadlines and to push projects to completion
Excellent organizational, stakeholder and project management skills
Flexible way of working - able to cope with a constantly evolving environment
Full English professional proficiency (written and verbal) is required
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave