As our Project Manager (f/m/d) Privacy & Security you will work closely with the Product & Tech organisation and other functions like Analytics or Marketing. Defining the data privacy strategy through product outputs, as well as performing risk assessments and security priorities with the Adevinta Central Security team, will be the core responsibilities of that role. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to influence ways of working, develop best practices and evolve the role as part of the capabilities organisation.
Drive innovation to shape and iterate the Privacy by Design approach and risk framework in a tech context
Work alongside our Legal team to support the appropriate management of risk and identify remediation activities
Develop and lead a data privacy network across the Product and Tech organisation to become a trusted advisor, continuously improving and developing best practices
Contribute to management reporting on the performance of Product teams, using carefully defined privacy KPIs through oversight/monitoring and securing the implementation of technical privacy controls in the Product & Tech environment
Lead our Security Guild to establish and evolve a high secure software development standard in the company
Collaborate with the Adevinta Central Security team to make risk assessments in accordance to a business impact analysis
Create transparency about security risks and work closely with our Head of Platform to prioritise and steer major initiatives within our Product & Tech organisation
Who you are
At least three years experience working on privacy projects with knowledge of different types of digital technologies that impact privacy is desirable
Experience working in or with product and technology teams
Experience and qualification in Information Security is desirable
A creative and proactive problem solver
An excellent motivator with great communication skills and resilience
CIPP or equivalent privacy qualifications are desirable
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more