To support our Product Team, we are looking for you as a Product Operations Manager (d/f/m).
Developing, maintaining, continuing and improving a Product functional excellence. Shape and pursue our Product Principles.
Organize and establish platforms for product exchange and decisions.
Keep an overview about the basic skillset for product managers, along with initiating training sessions driven by experts within the organization.
Understand our users holistically and streamline our customer driven KPIs:
Make sure they are implemented in each team and processed continously
Provide an overview about the quantitative and qualitative progress of user issues together with our User Experience Research Team
Design & iterate on product team communication / announcements
Bridging important changes from inside the organization to other departments
Promote transparency and visibility of our Product organization towards the company & other relevant Adevinta entities
Reinforcing & working on processes, policies, tools, and practices
Maintaining templates, guidelines, how-to references and resources
Streamlining intelligence and automation of tasks / routine practices (especially reporting)
Support Onboarding of new employees
Your Skill profile:
Minimum 2 years working in product management or product operations
Hands-on and proactive mindset to identify opportunities, shaping a product environment rather than expecting to work on a given to-do list
Exceptional organizational skills, optimally project management experience including the ability to prioritize.
Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus) and the ability to work well with others across the organization
Experience working in an agile environment
Comfort with quickly changing environments & priorities, and a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
Experience with process definitions and product excellence topics
Strong ability to understand & use data and analytics
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave