We're looking for a passionate Junior UX / Product Designer (d/f/m), who will join one of our teams working on solving problem of Professional car sellers - Dealers.
About the team
Our team is part of an almost 40 people UX chapter consisting of designers, researchers, and content specialists. You will report to a Design Manager and work alongside four other designers that are part of the Dealer seller classifieds alliance, formed to solve professional car sellers problems (Dealers). The role will offer you the a great challenge to work on challenges and create opportunities, and shape them in a way that allows your squad to create meaningful solutions.
You will be part of a cross-functional team that shapes data products for our Dealers, and with support from UX research you will find ways to discover problem spaces and evaluate the solutions.
Understand the problem you are trying to solve
Create solutions that meet the needs of Professional car seller and work with your PM to define success criteria
Work with Product, User Research to plan and prioritise research
Be an active participant in user interviews/usability testing sessions
Ensure high quality designs that are delivered timely and check consistency across products
Use and contribute to our design system
Together with the team bring solutions to life and iterate with your team
Prepare clickable prototypes in Figma that will be used during user interviews/usability testing sessions
Be the voice of our users in your team area
At least 2-3+ years' experience in UX / digital product design
You are able to break down complexity into easy to use interfaces
You have experience working end-end on digital products, from discovery to delivery and iterations and you can showcase it with a portfolio
You have a good understanding of different quantitative and qualitative methods and can work with user research and data analysts to get the answers you're looking for.
Translate user needs into high quality designs (Figma), taking into account interaction design principles, design system elements and brand guidelines.
You are a great communicator, able to describe/present complexity in an easy to understand way and provide a solid design rationale using all available quantitative and qualitative evidence,
You know how to seek feedback from other roles and are able to provide meaningful and actionable feedback.
You take ownership of your work and always have the end goal in mind.
Effective English communication skills, German language (B1) will be a big plus.
Nice to have qualifications: Experience in designing data products (visualising data in different ways) and for complex systems (Enterprise UX, B2B product design).
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave