You will be joining our highly motivated Business Insights (Analytics) team with the mission to maximise value and insights generation using data. We are on the journey towards empowering our business with the right data, insights, tools and processes. As part of this journey, you will create an impact by accelerating our self-service Analytics journey by orchestrating and optimising processes for the team.
The Business Insights team at mobile.de has grown in size significantly over the last few years. With such growth comes the challenge to ensure there are synergies within the team on sharing best practices & knowledge. To ensure silos are not created within the sub-teams from the ongoing analytics initiatives there is a need to align on processes around documentation, common tracking of projects and introducing frameworks to improve quality.
Some of the challenges you will be solving are:
Plan and implement a common planning & tracking tool (e.g. JIRA) for all ongoing projects within Analytics to ensure there is alignment and transparency keeping into consideration the individual ways of working within the sub-teams. You will be responsible to identify the right tool and set it up for the entire team.
Set up standards and best practices around knowledge sharing. Improve the collaboration and quality of Analytical outcome by introducing certain processes (e.g. peer reviews).
Applying lean principles to streamline processes around Analytics frameworks such as a process for defining new metrics & KPIs.
Introducing automated governance of standards and best practices that accelerate self-service analytics while ensuring accuracy and quality of interpreted results.
This is your opportunity to join our team as Process Manager - Analytics (d/f/m) in Berlin!
What you'll do
Evaluate existing processes & standards within Analytics to identify opportunities for fostering further collaboration & increasing efficiencies.
Lead process improvement initiatives from inception to completion, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Plan and execute change management strategies to ensure smooth adoption of new processes within the teams including training.
Champion a culture of continuous improvement by Identifying and implementing tools, automation, methodologies, and best practices to support ongoing process enhancement.
Foster a collaborative environment that encourages knowledge sharing and the exchange of best practices.
Realise synergies between teams within mobile as well as globally within Adevinta.
Who you are
You are highly ambitious and motivated to have an impact on our company.
Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex problems clearly.
Proficiency in process analysis techniques, data-driven decision-making, and performance measurement.
Problem solving mindset having demonstrated the ability to drive several process improvements in your prior experiences.
What Will Make You Stand Out
You are familiar with process improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
You are passionate about data, technology and love to find ways to automate complex and mundane processes.
You have change management experience and have contributed to projects involving process transitions.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave