What you’ll do
The France financial controlling team (4 people) is responsible for a broad range of Controlling activities in France, very well connected with local teams (FP&A, legal, HR) as well as the Central Regional Controlling team in Amsterdam, Central Functions in Barcelona and Shared Services in Romania and India.
As a Lead Financial Controlling you´ll be responsible for:
Delivery of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closings by working closely with all internal and external Financial Controllers and Analysts
Onestream and SAP S4 HANA reporting
Revenue controlling & accounting for relevant countries & centrally managed revenue streams
Trial Balance review and flux analysis
Coordinate Allocations and cross charges
Payroll coordination and expense report coordination
Coordinate local statutory audits in various countries
Liaise with the Company’s legal & tax advisors a.o. reviewing or submitting tax declarations and required forms with the authorities, or other locally required reporting and submissions
Who you are:
Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
You have earned a bachelor or master’s degree in the areas of Controlling or Finance & Accounting
8+ years of experience in an accounting and/or controlling role, preferably in an international global environment
Strong analytical (excel) skills and an affinity with numbers
Strong interpersonal skills
Able to work & prioritize independently in an international matrix organization
Extended experience in working with accounting software (SAP S4 HANA preferred);
The role will be based in Paris, with limited travel to Amsterdam and Barcelona
Please submit your CV in English.
You are currently a resident of France and you are entitled to work here (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)!
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)