The Director, Global Internal Communications will lead Adevinta's global internal communications strategy and execution, embedding the Adevinta culture through company-wide communications to approximately 7,000 employees. Given the rapid pace of change in our industry, they will need to manage, coordinate and execute multiple complex internal communications, including by function and by market. This role reports into the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Communications and will be responsible for a team of around 12, with 2 or 3 direct reports.
- Develop effective internal communications strategy that informs, aligns and unites all Adevintans, independent of the function or marketplace they belong to
- Partner with the Adevinta Executive team to accurately reflect the company's strategic goals in all communication
- Partner with the corporate communications, brand management and HR teams to ensure close alignment and integration between the functions
- Ensure coherent planning and delivery across internal communications, including timely and connected delivery of messaging and events
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of strategic internal events e.g. All Hands and a high profile annual internal awards event
- Responsible for internal content and channel management, including the intranet site
- Responsible for one-off project-specific communications that impact all Adevintans
- Actively contribute to the development and execution of the global Adevinta communications strategy, owned by the Communications SVP
- Identify and deliver on opportunities for the continuous improvement of the Internal Communications function
- Actively make Communications a great place to work, through contributing ideas, knowledge, success stories and lessons learned to the Communications community
- Build, motivate and retain an exceptional team of Internal Communications professionals - Encourage and inspire the team to offer their best and boost their potential through identifying and supporting development opportunities, while balancing individual and business needs
This role is part of the Communications team at Adevinta. The Communications team is essential to realising Adevinta’s ambitions, internally and externally. Internally, Communications embeds the Adevintan brand through proactively communicating as ‘one voice’. Externally, the team is working to put Adevinta on the map with corporate audiences and prospective employees through proactively communicating Adevinta’s brand and value proposition.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones