What you'll do
Support the overall Adevinta security compliance program (Cybersecurity controls/PCI/GDPR);
Designing and executing testing on identified (IT) controls
Support, facilitate and maintain technology of the enterprise compliance program including scoping methodology, testing approach and templates;
Drive successful and timely execution of work activities including annual processes to include scoping, process narrative development, walkthroughs, tests of controls, and deficiency tracker;
Analyze processes and controls to identify control gaps and unmitigated risks;
Coordinate with business process owners, internal audit, and external audit to evaluate, classify and document control deficiencies;
Develop and support action plans including monitoring progress and completion, reporting on status, and escalating issues as necessary.
Coordinate testing activities and performance of reliance strategy with external auditor;
Evaluate critical access and segregation of duties violations and collaborate with the business to identify business process changes or mitigating controls to reduce risk levels;
Facilitate collaboration between business process owners and IT to drive process improvements in segregation of duties and critical access.
Who you are
5+ years of professional experience in IT (security) compliance
Project and transition management experience
Strong knowledge on digital environment
Ownership and result oriented person with proactivity to resolve problems
Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual
Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
Very self-sufficient and results oriented (he/she needs to maneuver with very little guidance)
Technical and business level English is a must
Degree in IT/Finance/Legal related fields preferred
You are currently a resident of the Netherlands and you are entitled to work there (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)!
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave