Reporting to the head of the BtoC CRM team, as a CRM specialist/ PO CRM, your tasks will be as follows:
Write your quarterly roadmap and identifying associated development needs for the technical teams
Recommend and design effective and innovative loyalty mechanisms for our users
Operational launch of email and push notification campaigns defined in your strategy (multi-channel, ++ personalization, segmented...) - management of Adobe Campaign Classic and Batch tools
Analysis of campaign performance, optimization, and testing (you'll be responsible for choosing the right KPIs, calculating increments, thinking about data requirements, etc.).
Management of large-scale, innovative projects across the CRM team (pressure management, prioritization, segmentation...)
Reflect on and implement new processes
Work in synergy with all internal teams (Project, Data, Features team, Legal, Tech...)
You have at least four years' experience in CRM, and subjects such as implementing a complex lifecycle, setting up segmentation, or pressure management hold no secrets for you.
You are rigorous, organized, and autonomous.
You're a self-starter.
You like to find solutions.
You like to test, analyze, and make recommendations to boost the performance of your actions (and you implement them!).
You have a taste for operations.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)