About the team:
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as CRM Manager (d/f/m) - Retention & Engagement.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the most ambitious CRM Teams! We support the entire mobile.de platform with user-journey communication to build an outstanding experience for our customers and at the same time ensure business growth.
As a person that has experience with CRM campaigns (E-Mail, Push), an eye for details, a passion for people and high-performing teams, a metric driven approach and agile mentality you will love working with us.
You will gain a deep understanding of the needs of buyers and sellers based on customer insights and performance metrics to define priorities and craft CRM concepts.
Work with a team of highly qualified, down-to-earth marketers, Product & Tech professionals and creative agencies, using our data intelligence, to build automated, Omni-channel CRM campaigns.
Coordination and preparation of experiments to improve existing campaigns
Build strong relationships with internal partners from different functions: be the senior point of contact for CRM integrations into our product. Work closely with marketing and product teams to maximise our business impact, optimise our user journeys and deliver on our strategy.
You help to craft a customer relationship mentality from a communication point of view and take colleagues along with you to strengthen the mobile.de customer communication approach.
Report and evaluate results: you supervise and report on results of your campaigns and assets. From small optimizations to the bigger picture, you are able to bring along and enthuse your colleagues and partners.
What we are looking for:
Completed your studies and have about 5 years of experience in a CRM role and proven experience in common techniques like A/B Testing, conversion optimization, customer segmentation and project management
Proficient in English and ideally also German, understanding German is required
Confidence and willingness to take ownership over projects
Strong skills in concepting new campaigns (e.g. Miro, Mural, PowerPoint), project management (e.g. Atlassian, Coda) and experience with communicating results to different audiences
Strong attention to detail, solid analytical skills and skills to make decisions based on data!
Manage project complexity and deal with distractions like Slack messages, side-projects and incoming Emails
Collaborative Partner: You demonstrate excellent communication skills. You make sophisticated topics easily understandable for your recipients and ignite passion and support for your ideas.
You use excellent judgement, you have high standards and are not easily satisfied with the status quo.
Strong working in a team with the ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives and gain support across a wide network
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave