You will be joining our Transactions business unit where we strive to ensure that every consumer can realise their individual mobility change online with confidence and trust. As part of this creative and agile business unit, we have the opportunity to drive mobile.de's strategic ambition to extend its footprint and help consumers and dealers to trade cars fully online!
This is your opportunity to join our team as Business Development Manager (d/f/m) - Financing in Berlin!
Be the Financing expert in the Bank Business Development team and part of the cross-functional Transaction Services Alliance
Together with our Head of Business Development Banks, build and enhance relationships with banks, captives and other third parties to drive our Financing business
Take over the project lead when integrating new partner banks into the mobile.de- and Adevinta systems
Test and implement initiatives as part of a cross-functional team with colleagues from Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Analytics
Develop strategies for services along the financing process based on your understanding of the competition, technology trends and best practices within the market
Take responsibility for revenue targets and metrics to measure business success and develop new possibilities to grow
3+ years’ professional experience within a comparable setting, preferably with an e-commerce, automotive (banking), classifieds or consulting profile.
High intrinsic motivation for identifying and developing new business opportunities and acting on them in an agile, cross-functional setup
Fast apprehension, the ability to identify and focus on top priorities, and excellent logical and analytical skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in German and English
Ability to work independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment
Willingness to learn, take ownership and develop
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave