We are looking for a junior or mid backend developer with knowledge about DDD, hexagonal architecture, best practices, Kotlin, Java, Microservices, etc. to work on the development of the real estate websites of Adevinta, together with a multidisciplinary team of frontend, UX and product. The real estate website of Adevinta is a platform that connects buyers and sellers of properties, offering them a seamless and personalized experience. You will be involved in building a scalable, secure and user-friendly website that meets the needs of the real estate market and the expectations of the users.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones